FOR MEDIA INQUIRIES
Ericka B. Davis
Chief Communications Officer
o: 404-893-3033 | c: 404-226-9339 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tiffany L. McCall
Communications and Media Relations Director
o: 404-893-3025 | c: 404-240-7531 | email@example.com
For information or concerns regarding your Peach Pass Account, please contact our customer service center at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SRTA Board Meeting Scheduled for Wednesday, June 23, 2021, at 3:00 p.m.
- Georgia Regional Transportation Authority to Hold Committee Meetings and Board Meeting
Committee and Board Meetings Scheduled for Wednesday, June 9, 2021, Beginning at 9:30 a.m.
- SRTA Board Meeting Scheduled for Tuesday, April 27, 2021, at 2:00 p.m.
- SRTA Board of Directors Meeting Agenda February 18, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
- State Road and Tollway Authority to Hold Specially Called Board Meeting via Teleconference for December 9, 2020
- Georgia Regional Transportation Authority (GRTA) to Hold Virtual Board Meeting Board Meeting Scheduled for December 9, 2020
- The Atlanta-Region Transit Link Authority (ATL) announces service changes to Xpress Commuter Service Routes 408 and 482 effective January 1, 2021.
- SRTA Continues Preparations for MyPeachPass.com and Peach Pass GO! Mobile App 2.0 Upgrades – 11/9/20
- SRTA to Launch New Peach Pass Website and Mobile App – October 16, 2020
- State Road and Tollway Authority to Hold Board Meeting Via Teleconference Board Meeting Scheduled for Thursday, September 17, 2020, at 1:00 p.m.
- Governor Kemp announces $25.8 million in transportation infrastructure project awards – June 23, 2020
- Peach Pass Retail Center Reopens August 3rd – July 21, 2020
- Xpress Transit Services Tranfers to Atlanta-Region Transit Link Authority Effective July 1st
- State Road and Tollway Authority to Hold Board Meeting Via Teleconference Board Meeting Scheduled for Tuesday, June 23, 2020, at 10:30 a.m
- SRTA to Host Virtual “Chat with the Chief” with Xpress Chief Transit Officer Gail Franklin-May 18, 2020
- Xpress Regional Transit Service Delivery Update – April 9, 2020
- Media Advisory Xpress Service Changes Due to Coronavirus Press Release – March 19, 2020
- Media Advisory Suspension Walk Up Center – March 18, 2020
- GRTA Board Meeting Scheduled for Wednesday, January 8, 2020
- State Road and Tollway Authority to Hold Board Meeting, December 20, 2019
- Board Meeting Agenda for December 2, 2019
- Georgia Regional Transportation Authority (GRTA) to Hold Board Meeting
- SRTA Accepting Applications for Transportation Infrastructure Improvement Funding
- GRTA to Hold Board Meeting Board Meeting Scheduled for July 10, 2019, at 10:00
- SRTA Wants You To “Commute with Confidence
- Xpress Schedules Changing on May 6
- Get on Board XPRESS April 25th for the Golden Ticket!!
- Board Meeting Scheduled for Monday, April 8, 2019
- Georgia Regional Transportation Authority (GRTA) March 13, 2019
- Atlanta-Region Transit Authority (ATL) Holds First Board Meeting
- Northwest Corridor Express Lanes, I-75 South Metro Express Lanes to Close Tonight at 11 p.m. Based on Weather Advisory
- The Atlanta-Region Transit Link Authority Announces December 14, 2018 Board Meeting
- International Tolling Association Elects Chris Tomlinson, Executive Director of SRTA, as 2019 President
- SRTA Provides Northwest Corridor Express Lanes Performance Data for Opening Week Sept. 15-30, 2018
- SRTA Provides Northwest Corridor Express Lanes Performance Data for Opening Week Sept. 8-14, 2018
- SRTA and AAA Team Up to Promote Peach Pass, Express Lanes
- Peach Pass to Serve as Presenting Sponsor for the Atlanta Back 2 School Food Festival
- SRTA Board Sets Uniform Toll Pricing Rules for All Georgia Express Lanes
- State Road and Tollway Authority Board of Directors Announces Aug. 1, 2018, Meeting
- NWC Express Lanes Brings New Peach Pass Retail Center to Kennesaw
- Governor Deal Announces SR 400 Transit Project
- Governor Deal Announces $18.1 Million in Transportation Infrastructure Funding
- SRTA Board Notice
- Peach Pass to Sponsor Burnout Zone at O’Reilly Auto Parts Friday Night Drags
- Xpress passes migrating to Breeze first announcement
- Cristo Rey Interns Press Release
- Northwest Corridor Express lanes open this summer – you can’t use them without this
- Deal signs historic mass transit legislation
- City of Clarkston Hosts Streetscape Project Groundbreaking Ceremony; SRTA Contributes to Project Funding
- Atlanta United adds Peach Pass as Proud Partner